ReneSola Virtus II Module avaliable in 250W, 255W, 260W
• Protected against potential-induced degradation (PID)
• Low temperature coefficient for better performance in high-temperature conditions
• Efficient in low light conditions, giving the home a larger yield in the long run
• Local Australian office for efficient service and support
• Low light-induced degradation
• Have been tested for desert conditions–Sand and dust-proof
• Ammonia corrosion test (IEC 62716) and salt-mist test (IEC61701) compliant
All aspects of quote, inspect and install were handled on time and with professionalism. Local company with personalised service. Tilt frames and monitoring equipment were supplied in the original quote, which was the best one of several. H...
Marion - 2540 NSW
I did not go with the lowest price but the one with the most professional initial approach,quotation and follow up.every question was promptly answered in a most timely and helpful manner.
Despite the weather the Installation was prompt an...
Lionel - 2225 NSW
Scott's approach to the whole sales service and install has be the no B.S approach
His team are professional installers not driven by sales or a marketing machine.
This made me feel reassured that I knew I was getting quality produc...
Andrew - 2567 NSW
We had a 4.94kw system installed for the same price quoted for a 4kw system. Tier one panels and an SMA inverter. Quick turnaround, tidy installation exactly where we wanted the panels. Exceptional, efficient service, straight to the point ...
Meg - NSW
I had read some impressive reviews on Australian Solar Designs on your website, and I can say the Company certainly lived up to my expectations. They are a well qualified team, and the time frame from my initial inquiry, to completed instal...
Lynne - NSW