ReneSola Virtus II Module avaliable in 250W, 255W, 260W
• Protected against potential-induced degradation (PID)
• Low temperature coefficient for better performance in high-temperature conditions
• Efficient in low light conditions, giving the home a larger yield in the long run
• Local Australian office for efficient service and support
• Low light-induced degradation
• Have been tested for desert conditions–Sand and dust-proof
• Ammonia corrosion test (IEC 62716) and salt-mist test (IEC61701) compliant
Owner, Scott Mason is an excellent communicator with an admirable customer service ethic. Everything was as promised and ran to schedule. Our installation crew were polite, friendly, professional and tidy. The quality of work is impressive....
Jason - ACT
We had a 4.94kw system installed for the same price quoted for a 4kw system. Tier one panels and an SMA inverter. Quick turnaround, tidy installation exactly where we wanted the panels. Exceptional, efficient service, straight to the point ...
Meg - NSW
We couldn't be happier with our results - Scott was very professional and being an electrical engineer himself, he knew all the answers! We would recommend Scott and Australian Solar Designs to anyone in Canberra. Unbeatable price, top of t...
Ash - 2913 ACT
All aspects of quote, inspect and install were handled on time and with professionalism. Local company with personalised service. Tilt frames and monitoring equipment were supplied in the original quote, which was the best one of several. H...
Marion - 2540 NSW
Excellent service. I cannot fault. I have had no problems with equipment so cannot comment on backup service. They were the cheapest quote, but the feedback on your site indicated they were a reliable company & the equipment passed the test...
KERRY - 2232 NSW