ReneSola Virtus II Module avaliable in 250W, 255W, 260W
• Protected against potential-induced degradation (PID)
• Low temperature coefficient for better performance in high-temperature conditions
• Efficient in low light conditions, giving the home a larger yield in the long run
• Local Australian office for efficient service and support
• Low light-induced degradation
• Have been tested for desert conditions–Sand and dust-proof
• Ammonia corrosion test (IEC 62716) and salt-mist test (IEC61701) compliant
We had a 4.94kw system installed for the same price quoted for a 4kw system. Tier one panels and an SMA inverter. Quick turnaround, tidy installation exactly where we wanted the panels. Exceptional, efficient service, straight to the point ...
Meg - NSW
No "BS" all the way from design, to quoting, to installation. Scott is highly knowledgeable, which led to an ideal installation. Can't recommend Scott and his team highly enough.
Scott - 2234 NSW
Scott Mason was excellent from the moment he came to quote for our job. We were kept up to date with all aspects without having to ask. Our system is working beautifully.
Alison - 2607 ACT
We selected Australian Solar Designs after meeting representatives of the three introduced to us by SolarQuotes (ASD being one of them) and two others we had contacted before being aware of SolarQuotes – one of those did not visit us but on...
Vic - 2540 NSW
The whole process of getting this PV system was trouble-free and it was only 2 weeks from accepting quote to installation. Scott is so easy to deal with. Personal service from the owner of the business is rare these days.This is the second ...
Max - NSW