ReneSola Virtus II Module avaliable in 250W, 255W, 260W
• Protected against potential-induced degradation (PID)
• Low temperature coefficient for better performance in high-temperature conditions
• Efficient in low light conditions, giving the home a larger yield in the long run
• Local Australian office for efficient service and support
• Low light-induced degradation
• Have been tested for desert conditions–Sand and dust-proof
• Ammonia corrosion test (IEC 62716) and salt-mist test (IEC61701) compliant
I had read some impressive reviews on Australian Solar Designs on your website, and I can say the Company certainly lived up to my expectations. They are a well qualified team, and the time frame from my initial inquiry, to completed instal...
Lynne - NSW
No "BS" all the way from design, to quoting, to installation. Scott is highly knowledgeable, which led to an ideal installation. Can't recommend Scott and his team highly enough.
Scott - 2234 NSW
Excellent service. I cannot fault. I have had no problems with equipment so cannot comment on backup service. They were the cheapest quote, but the feedback on your site indicated they were a reliable company & the equipment passed the test...
KERRY - 2232 NSW
I did not go with the lowest price but the one with the most professional initial approach,quotation and follow up.every question was promptly answered in a most timely and helpful manner.
Despite the weather the Installation was prompt an...
Lionel - 2225 NSW
Scott's approach to the whole sales service and install has be the no B.S approach
His team are professional installers not driven by sales or a marketing machine.
This made me feel reassured that I knew I was getting quality produc...
Andrew - 2567 NSW