About Australian Solar Designs
Australian Solar Designs was established in 2009 by Scott Mason, a Licensed Electrician with a passion for contributing to Australia’s Clean Energy Future. In 2009 the Solar Industry was booming with the value of the Government Rebate at its highest. ASD has seen the industry highs and lows and has survived the feed in tariff changes and rebate decreases and remains a strong competitor.
In this time ASD has formed alliance partners with Companies such as Harvey Norman Commercial, RF Industries Pty Ltd, ACT Government, Solar Switch, and SunConnect. ASD have become the exclusive installers used by Harvey Norman Commercial for all installations in regions from the Central Coast, Sydney (North, East, South, West), South Coast, far South Coast, ACT, including all rural surroundings.
To date ASD have completed over 4000 Solar Photovoltaic installations including the current largest STC on the South Coast, 100kW System on the rooftop of the Culburra Bowling Club. ASD were selected in 2014 by RF Industries Pty Ltd as the exclusive contractor for the installation of Solar PV systems under the ACT Solar School Program (a Government Grant Program). Through this program ASD installed and commissioned Solar PV Systems on twenty (22) schools throughout the A.C.T. The systems were 10kW to 20kW in size. We mention this as we are honoured to be selected by the community and we are proud of each and every installation we complete.
In addition the company completed an Application of Industrial Relations & Employment Certificate (IRE Certificate) via the ACT Government and were confirmed 100% compliant to work on ACT Government projects as of the 14th February 2013.
Through growth and demand, ASD is now heavily based in NSW, ACT and QLD, and our services extend Australia Wide.
The ASD Difference
Trust, care and commitment are what make us different from our many competitors. When choosing ASD to install your system you can trust that you are given professional advice and expert information. Your home will be in good hands, we take great care with a high level of attention to detail during the installation of the Solar System to ensure that you are satisfied with the end result. Our team are committed to helping people make the conversion to clean energy and achieve long term electricity savings.
• We are highly experienced CEC-accredited design and installers
• We provide the complete service, Supply, Installation and Grid Connection.
• Customer satisfaction and confidence is very important to us!
• We provide high quality workmanship and a professional approach
• We are Level 2 Licensed which means we can complete Grid Connection which negates the requirement of a second visit to your home for Connection to the grid.
• Our team are employed full time, we do not use contractors. All team members are highly trained individuals.
• All employees are required to complete a ‘Working at heights’ Course and are well learned at Safe Work Methods
• We only supply products of high quality with long term manufacturers warranties
• We take care of all documentation and applications required by your Electrical Distribution Company to ensure connection of your solar system to the local electricity grid